Submitting articles to our article directory it's easy as lost as you follow the guidelines.
The fisrt and the most important tule is to submit only unique content articles. Use this form to submit your article(s) for review.
Visit Jasmine Web Directory: offering business listings.
- Please notice that deliberately ignoring the requirements will lead to the rejection of your article or tutorial.
- The golden rule: Do not submit duplicate content articles or tutorials! (Content that already appears on another website.)
- Every single article or tutorial that you submit to SITE must be a unique content piece of text.
- Guidelines concerning the formatting of your articles:
- Submit your articles or tutorials in a Microsoft Word or a HTML document. Please leave fancy and elaborate fonts aside.
- When submitting HTML documents, please make sure you use the <p> tag at the beginning of each paragraph of your text.
- HTML tags for embedded links are allowed and if you already have your article as a HTML document just e-mail it to us and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Please do not include more than one link to your website.
- You may also include a short biography or description of yourself. Make sure you give us an e-mail address. Your e-mail will be used as: mail at domain dot com.
- Don’t use too many keywords in one article.
- Please give your article or tutorial a title. We might be forced to change it, because of editing reasons, but if this happens we’ll know better how to rename your text.
- If it should happen that your article or tutorial is rejected, it doesn’t mean that you should stop sending others. On the contrary we strongly encourage you to keep sending others.
- Please try to avoid expressions like “X is the best…”, “X rules…” so forth and so on.
- This should be all. Anyway, the key point is that your article or tutorial must be unique content.
- Send your articles and tutorials using this form.
- You will receive an e-mail notification with the exact location of your text, only if your article was accepted.
All articles in this directory are property of their respective authors.
© 2012 E-articles.info - All Rights Reserved.