Before using services at E-articles directory, you must thoroughly read, understand and agree with the terms of service described below in this section. By accessing or/and using the contents or/and articles on this site, you agree to be under this agreement. The information and services on this site are provided by E-articles directory and are subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below.1. You agree that using anything connected to E-articles directory, or the information contained by our website is completely at your own risk.
2. E-articles directory does not own the copyright to the articles found within the site, but authors agree E-articles.info has the permission to publish them.
3. No additional permission is required from the author of any article within the directory as long as you agree to every term listed in this Terms of Service.
4. By violating any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when you publish or reprint articles from our directory, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you.
Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504) for more details.
5. You acknowledge that E-articles.info has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you're given 48 hours written notice via email. If we don't get an answer from your side, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you have 24 hours to remove every article you received from E-articles.info and have to provide us with a written reply where to indicate that you have complied with our request in order to cancel any further action against you and your business.If you want to use any article from E-articles.info in your publication, blog, ezine, RSS, etc... then you have to:
- Respect the copyrights of the authors by publishing the entire article, with no changes.
- If the author of the article included a signature, then you agree to include the full signature line at the end of the article.
- Agree not to change the title or content of the article.
- Agree to include the article source credit to each article reprinted. You may find the linking information under the "useful tools and features" section on each article page.
- Agree to not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
Like many other Web sites, E-articles.info makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies see below:
E-articles.info has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
By submitting an article to E-articles directory, you agree that E-articles:
- May reject your article at the sole discretion of the reviewer.
- May change and edit your article to comply with the submission guidelines.
For full information, please CAREFULLY read the submission guidelines.
While the article submissions are made via Email, we will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via our website please forward a copy of that email along with your comments to contact [at] E-articles [dot] infofor review.
No Warranty policy: When using E-articles.info, you may find many links to 3rd party websites. E-articles.info is not responsible for the content of these 3rd party sites and does not guarantee or warrant the information, products or services existing on external sites.
Liability: E-articles.info does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of any information represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement policy: E-articles.info does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of E-artcles.info, its management team or owners.
No Pop-Up policy: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the E-articles directory. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site, then know that they did not originate from E-articles.info.
The articles on E-articles.info do not dispense legal, medical or professional advice, and they don't prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Our directory provides tutorials & articles about general life issues being designed for information or entertainment purposes only.
The E-articles directory is not responsible for inaccuracies, falsehoods, or any other types of misinformation found in the directory and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user's reliance on the information gained here.
E-articles.info reserves the right to modify these Terms of service at any time without prior warning.
© 2012 E-articles.info - All Rights Reserved.